All items provided from challenges will now be of the correct tier and item level.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Shield Towers from correctly applying their Protective Aura to players when the auras were stacked.
- The Final Showdown boss challenge achievement and loot should now be awarded correctly.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing more than ten players to enter the Excessive Force Protocol and Infinite Logic Loop simulations.
- Hydroflux and Aileron
- Completing the Whiteout challenge will no longer award the Heat Transfer achievement.
- Twirl now correctly destroys Ice Tombs on contact.
- Hydroflux and Pyrobane
- Completing the Heat Transfer challenge will no longer award the Whiteout achievement.
- Fixed an issue that was causing two sets of Tentacles to spawn at a time.
- Defending a bomb when it drops now awards experience and prestige.
- Corrected the stats on the Warplot Stalker Assault Shields and Subjugator’s Invasive Flexipants to provide the proper assault stats.
The Malgrave Trail
- The ship from Area 77 to Seaview Plateau will now leave after 30 seconds. Any players not aboard will be left behind and have to walk.
- Several hungry Chompacabra have also recently made their home in Seaview Plateau.
- The Caravan should no longer get stuck when trying to camp at a campsite that was camped at previously.
- The Imbuements for Battlemaster’s Assailing Grasps and Vexillari’s Wristwraps now update properly.
- Fixed the internal cooldown for the ‘Money is Power’ item special proc ‘Time is Money’
- Fixed an issue that caused some crafted items to become soulbound after logging out or transferring worlds.
- Resolved a bug that in very rare cases could cause corruption of certain character data.