- Dungeons & Raids
- Fixed an issue that caused the player’s helm to show at the incorrect time after purchasing character customization changes.
- Items with faction-specific imbuement quests now have the appropriate faction requirements to be worn. NOTE – if you are already wearing an item with an imbuement of the opposite faction, it will no longer provide any benefit to your character.
- Astral Infusion : T1-7 Surged now properly applies the HoT to allies
- Charged Shot : Surged T8 no longer triggers an additional GCD.
- Healing Torrent : T8 now properly triggers on allies affected by Affinity.
- Nano Skin, Evasive : Reduces Damage Taken by 17%, increased from 10%.
- Relentless Strikes : Relentless Strikes T4 was adding more damage than intended to Tremor. This has been reduced.
- Fixed several instances of missing text throughout the Journey to OMNICore-1 mission.
- Mercenary Runok, as a quest NPC, can no longer be mercilessly slaughtered by the Dominion.
- The Grand Poohbot will no longer take damage from mines when casting spell, Deploy the Mines.
Dungeons & Raids
- Fixed a rare issue where players received a lower medal reward than their points earned would indicate.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Chief Kaskalak’s Molten Escort event to reset when a Stalker went into Stealth.
- Ultimate Protogames
- When a room is complete, the points earned in that room now appear in the Room point section for 5 seconds before being added to the total.
- The timer for the optional objective “Going Green” in the Waste Management Facility has been increased by 30 seconds to allow players a better chance to complete the objective.
- Bev-O-Rage : Drinks and Coins should no longer, occasionally, fly over the wall.
Renown can no longer be gained while in a raid group unless the group is in a raid zone.
- Support Cannons are now 20% larger targets.
- Fragmented Data Chunks no longer cast Crushing Blow, have had their health reduced by 88%, and will cast Strikethrough less often.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Excessive Force Protocol to summon an additional wave of clones before becoming active.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Core Essence Fragments to spawn when they shouldn’t.
- Support Cannons will now appear every 23s, instead of every 20s.
- Elemental Pairs
- Visceralus’ Brambles will no longer spawn from pets.
- Hydroflux and Aileron
- The encounter challenge “Whiteout” has been changed to “Defeat Hydroflux and Aileron before they finish summoning the third Glacial Icestorm”.
- Megalith and Mnemesis
- Fixed an edge case where the Overcharged buff would fail to apply or be removed correctly.
- Life Force now deals ~25% less damage to the raid.
- Visceralus and Aileron
- Players should now take minimal falling damage when landing after breaking an Annihilation Orb.
- Maelstrom Authority
- Previous applications of Wind Walls will now despawn the next time the spell is cast.
- Reduced the target count for Typhoon and Static Bombshell to 5.
- Wind Walls will now take 6 seconds to cast.
- Weather Stations now have greatly reduced armor and resists.
- Reduced the size of the safe zone for Static Fallout.
- System Daemons
- It is no longer possible for the Engineer Bruiser Bot to eat all of the Power Surges.
- The Generator Rooms have been condensed into a single room to provide more flexibility in learning the encounter. The Firewall Power penalty incurred when enemies reach the Generators has been doubled to compensate.
- Phageborn Convergence
- Killing the caster of the middle phase event no longer prevents the middle phase from occurring again.
- Players will no longer receive the Deserter penalty for completing Protogames Academy through the Group Finder.
- It’s no longer possible to remain in the spawn point for the duration of the game.
- The Warplot Battle floating action bar will now always be visible to the last player that joins the team.
- Fixed a bug where a Soldier using ‘Bail Out!’ might appear to lose their weapon.
- Fixed an error where selecting the “Hide Ground Clutter” option on the Housing Remodel pane would appear to cancel any other selected remodel options.
- Forced rename of guilds will no longer pop back up on the screen right after performing a rename.
Auction House/Commodity Exchange
- The buy/sell price of items on the commodities exchange is now a better estimation of the final cost/value of the items.
- Added method for players who acquired bad Genetic Archives recipes for Armorer and Tailor to acquire the good ones for cheap.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause schematics to be unlearned when swapping tradeskills.
- Technologist-crafted PvP consumables should no longer be refundable for Prestige.
- The Weaponsmithing schematic, “‘Adventus’ AS-2 CM Tanking Assist Basic”, has been adjusted to properly require 14 Eldan Data Fragments for creation.
- Fixed an error caused by using the /r command when nobody has sent the player a whisper or account whisper.
- Fixed an issue where the cast bar animations on target frames did not drain smoothly, causing stuttering and skipping.