Carbine implemented a 10-Days Trial for WildStar, available directly through the NCSoft Account System.
This trial is also available to all former players with inactive accounts.
Perfect time to check for Content Drop #4 !
Unlocking WildStar Free Trial
- Log-in to your NCSoft account or create a new one on the Official Website.
- Activate your 10-days WildStar free trial.
- If you already own WildStar and have no game time, no restriction !
WildStar Trial Official Message
WildStar 10 Day Trial provides 10-days of restricted game access. It’s a great opportunity to get an introduction to WildStar and check out the game play! The ten days of play time begins as soon as you click the Free Trial button in your account management page or free trial landing page. It is not possible to pause, restart, or stop trial time so be sure that you are ready to play before you click. Once a Free Trial is registered, it cannot be used again.
If you decide you want to continue playing WildStar during or after your trial time expires and you haven’t already purchased WildStar, you can purchase a copy of WildStar and upgrade your trial account to keep playing any characters created during the free trial (with full access to all in-game content!). If you need assistance with upgrading your trial account, please visit the following link: https://wildstar.zendesk.com/entries/44539198
If you added the trial to an existing full access WildStar game account to check out new content, you can simply reactivate your game account to continue playing. If you need assistance with reactivating your account, please visit the following link: https://support.wildstar-online.com/entries/42683853
Free Trials are intended for new players to try out the game or returning players who want to see how things have changed. You cannot add a free trial to an existing WildStar account that has remaining game time; however, adding a free trial to an existing Standard or Deluxe WildStar account that has NO remaining (Lapsed) game time will add 10-days of unrestricted play!
Free trials are region-locked. If you are receiving the error “The code you purchased is for a different region than your game account”, please visit the following article for more information on what this means: https://wildstar.zendesk.com/entries/87541146
As mentioned above, there are some in-game restrictions for WildStar Free Trial accounts. Below is the content you won’t have access to when playing a free trial account (but you will have unlimited access if you decide to purchase WildStar or already own WildStar and have no game time!):
- Max of 3 characters slots per realm
- Max character experience up to level 20 and path experience up to level 12.
- Limited to Apprentice Crafting (Tier 1)
- 50 Gold Currency Cap.
- 5000 Renown Cap.
- Joining or creating guilds is disabled
- Creating circles is disabled, but you can join them.
- Trading with other players is disabled.
- Sending and Receiving mail is disabled.
- Housing Restrictions:
- Cannot become a neighbor or a roommate.
- Cannot invite another character to be a neighbor or roommate.
- Commodity Exchange Restrictions:
- Cannot post, buyout, or bid on any item in the Commodity Exchange.
- Chat restricted to Say, Yell, and Party chat.
- /Ticket ingame is disabled
- Limited forum access (Read-only access)
- Cannot receive or purchase C.R.E.D.D.