- Hycrest Insurrection : Tasks & Mechanisms
- Hycrest Insurrection : Achievements & Medals Run
- Hycrest Insurrection : Gallery
Field of Screams
The farmers of Hycrest have had enough and now your team of social saboteurs has been sent to support their uprising and teach those high-falutin’ Dominion city slickers the meaning of blood harvest! Will you align with a wily Black Hood agent, an embittered rancher out to avenge his wife, or the farmer’s daughter with a complexion like fresh cream who wants you to do something or other? However you slice it, it’s gonna be an agri-pocalypse!
Hycrest Insurrection is a WildStar adventure for level 15 characters.
It is only available for Exile players, Dominion players got Riot in the Void at the same level.
Hycrest Insurrection entrance is located in Galeras, east of Thayd.
When you hit level 15, you will be given a “Sim Core” quest for this adventure.
Completing the quest will give you access to the adventure and also use of group finder for it.
You need to complete five tasks to successfully complete this adventure, three of those tasks are chosen by players, and the remaining two are random (Including the last boss).
You will often need to regroup in different places to get rewards and chose the next task.
For each task, players will vote from a list of two or three different possibilities, the one which got the most vote will be the next to do.
First choice of Task
– The Farmer’s Daughter
– The Science of Revenge
– Leveling the Field
Second choice of Task
– The Great Escape
– The Keymaster
Random assigned Task
– Breach of Protocol
– The Thresher Initiative
– Midnight Counterstrike
Third and last choice of Task
– Raid Warning
– The Underground
Final & random assigned Task
– Priority Target
– All Aboard
– Coup de Grâce
No need to explain each task or make a detailed strategy for each boss, they are pretty straight forward.
Follow the indications, avoid telegraphs and look at those little white arrows on the mini map.
- Gold Medal : Complete Hycrest Insurrection in under 25 minutes, without wiping.
To complete this run, try to avoid unnecessary fight.
- Silver Medal : Complete Hycrest Insurrection in under 30 minutes.
- Bronze Medal : Complete Hycrest Insurrection.
There is 10 achievements for Hycrest Insurrection :
- Rebel : Earn a Bronze medal in the Hycrest Insurrection adventure
- Guerilla : Earn a Silver medal in the Hycrest Insurrection adventure
- Freedom Fighter : Earn a Gold medal in the Hycrest Insurrection adventure, grant “The Freedom Fighter” Title
- Humanitarian Effort : Complete “All Aboard” in the Hycrest Insurrection adventure
- Cunning Stroke : Complete “Priority Target” in the Hycrest Insurrection adventure
- Martial Glory : Complete “Coup de Grace” in the Hycrest Insurrection adventure
- Revolutionary : Complete every possible ending in the Hycrest Insurrection adventure, grant “The Revolutionary” title
- Hycrest Speedster : Complete the Hycrest Insurrection adventure on Normal difficulty in under 25 minutes
- Hycrest Survivalist : Complete the Hycrest Insurrection adventure with no team deaths
- Insurrection Master : Complete the Hycrest Insurrection adventure in under 25 minutes with no deaths on your team